petek, 10. julij 2015

Girlie... at Crative Inspirations

Hi!

Yesterday started new challenge at Creative inspirations with nice and very easy theme for you...

" Girlie".

Today I have two bookmark to show you!! I've made them few time ago for my son's teachers...
I've was inspired by Camilla...



I've used two Tilda's... Tilda with Summer pants from Pink Lemonade Collection and Tilda With Spring Heart from Lost and Found Collection...
Both images are coloured with Distress inks.



Paper pads are from Magnolia...
and 
dies used from Go Kreate... 




The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is... The Ribbon Girl!!!



Hope you enjoy!!!

Barbara GR
XOXO





2 komentarja:

  1. Oba izgledata čudovito!!!! minimalistično a zelo okusno.
    Lep vikend,
    t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Obe sta čudoviti, prekrasno pobarvani.

    OdgovoriIzbriši