petek, 16. december 2016

It is your day today!

Hello everyone!

You remember my lollipop card from last Friday Noor! Design's post?
Today I have new one to share with you. LOL

For this one I used unusual colours for me... black and white.



I chose papers from Pion Design The Witching collection...  Hour Haunted House and Hour Dark Roses. 
The sentiemt is cut out from Pion Design Where The Roses Grow Borders sheet.
To give more thick at the card I added white Pleated Ruffled Tulle Trim.
The Black dotted straw is from Vintage Black & Gold Mix Straws cillection.



The lovely die behind the image is from Joy crafts dies collection...
To embellish this absolutely adorable Tilda from Magnolia Advent calendar box  I used black Pearl cascades and Pearl Pen white... for light points behind the image...


There are also Seam Binding and Black Lotus Flower from Tracy's shop.


Distress inks used:
skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
cheeks - victorian velvet, tattered rose
hair - antique lilen, walnut stain
shirt - pumice stone, black soot
pants - victotian velvet
shoes - pumice stone, black soot



All the products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 komentarja:

  1. Wow! Barbara, this is absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is awesome!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Absolutely stunning, I am loving the Magnolia Advent. Could you please tell me if the Craft Heaven Shop Blog has closed? Love Jane x

    OdgovoriIzbriši