ponedeljek, 6. november 2017

Weddin Exploding Box in Blue....

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you my newest Craft-Heaven DT wedding project...
As you now I love explosion boxes!





As usually I picked  Maja Design's paper collection called Vintage Romance. 
This time in blue tones. 
The 12 x 12 paper sheets used are Weddind Day, Deep Love.
 I used also sheets from Vintage Romance 6 x 6 paper collection.... and sheet from 6x6 Maja Design Vintage Spring Basic Collection.


Inside you find two simple pockets... both hold simple circle tags...
On the other two flaps I added a wish..
Here you can find the Scrapiniec The One - Background and few Lemon flowers




On the cake I added one Little Daffodil, Lemon flowers, few flowers made with white FoamiranWhite Decorative Foam Bouquets and Texture paste....







Another closer photo....



Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Barbara GR

2 komentarja: