petek, 18. maj 2018

My Own Key Tilda... Crafteezee shop

Hello!

Today I would like to share with you my Crafteezee DT creation. 
This week I made a little round card using LDRS Creative Fancy Circles Dies and Magnolia stamp called My Own Key Tilda.


I coloured the image with no line technique using Distress inks.
I cut out this little round card shape using Fancy Circles Dies. Paper pad used is from Pion Design collection called My Dearest Sofia. The sheet used is Devoted.

I decided to ad cheesecloth and flowers around m Tilda...
Tracy have a great seletion of flowers in Crafteezee shop.
I added just few of them...
here are
Apple Blossom, Cosmos Daisies, Cherry blossom, 
Pomegranate apples, Meadow Spray White... 
and other.



That's all from me today!
Happy crafting!

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 komentar: