petek, 11. marec 2016

Easter Egg

Hello,

I'me here with a nother post today! It's my turn to share some inspirations with you over at Noor! Design U.K. today.
For this proyect I've used Dutch Doobadoo Card Art A4 Easter Egg template.




The beautiful paper used is from Lemon Craft House Of  Roses Collection.
I distressed and machine sewn all edges... The I've added a little bit of gesso.
The dies used are:
Little Darlings Background Builders Die set - ovals
Joy Feathers die
Joy Large Leaf die

And here is also this cutest hen from Magnilia DoohickeyClub kit.




I've Added some WOC flowers...





Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Barbara GR



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:




2 komentarja:

  1. Wow, this is a really stunning card. Love the egg shape and all the wonderful details xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši