četrtek, 27. julij 2017

Once upon a time... Snowhite Tilda


Today I'm sharing with you my latest card with starring Snowhite Tilda..


All paper pads are from the Sofiero collection.. 
I start with Monochromes - Shades of Sofiero.. then my dearest...  12x12 Sofiero designer sheets ...


OK....Let me introduce you Snowhite Tilda..
One of the many beauties from the extremely popular Magnolia
I Believe in Unicorns Collection 2017..

As always I used Distress Inks to colour her up and the Ranger White Opaque Pen for the highlights and a tiny bit of Distress Micro Glaze to protect her amazing colouring..
The cloudy background is just fabulous, don't you think?


There's a pocket on the right side holding these super pretty Tilda Tags..
Both have some Pink Vintage Seam Binding tied on..
I cut the image and layer behind that with two dies from the Rounded Frames and Tags set and of course I did't forget to do some stitching on the base layer of the card.. LOL


But even more fantastic Magnolia Doohickey dies I used on..
Look at the Orchids on the left..
These are from the Stamp & Cutz series and were paired with Singapore Tilda..
I used some white Decorative Foam Bouquets with those.. I love them!!!!
There's the Lovely Fence one the left and right..
The Follow Me Lace is a bit harder to spot but you will find it between the Orchids and Fence if you take a closer look..
And there's the Note Label..


 Thanks for visiting !
Hus, Barbara


Items used:

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar